Our new business as usual
In light of the Government’s latest guidance, we have implemented extra measures to ensure your continued safety.
Here’s what we’re doing in our restaurants and for our teams.
- All our staff are wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them as well until they’re seated at their table.
- In line with Government advice, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- All employees’ temperatures are checked and recorded for 7 days prior to returning to work, and checked each day upon arrival.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.