People have been flocking to The Ivy for decades. We celebrate our 100th anniversary in 2017 and during that remarkable length of time our popularity has never waned. Ben McCormack explained this succinctly in The Telegraph Luxury when he wrote: “One of The Ivy’s trump cards has always been its suitability for every occasion.”
Distinctive interiors featuring colourful harlequin stained glass windows, oak panelling, a sparkling central bar and the best of British art perfectly complement our extensive yet considered menu, which in turn offers something for everyone.
- COVENT GARDEN, The Ivy Market Grill 1 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS Book now
- CHELSEA, The Ivy Chelsea Garden 197 King's Road, London SW3 5ED Book now
- KENSINGTON, The Ivy Kensington Brasserie 96 Kensington High Street, London W8 4SG Book now
- BRISTOL, The Ivy Clifton Brasserie 42-44 Caledonia Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4DN Book now
- COMING SOON: SOHO, The Ivy Soho Brasserie 26-28 Broadwick Street, London W1F 8JB